[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Core 4.1.0.Beta1 bits available for QE testing

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon May 20 22:24:22 EDT 2013

Crap. Looks like I accidentally pulled the bits from the M6 Kepler site
instead of the M7 one. Thanks for catching this, Victor!

I've updated the build.xml script [0] and am pulling a fresh mirror now
on the www.qa (dev01.mw) server, which will take at least 4hrs; I'll
push it to download.jboss.org to replace the existing M7 Kepler mirror
tomorrow morning.

[0]
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/requirements/kepler/build.xml

Mickael or Max, if you ssh to dev01.mw, then sudo to the Hudson user and
look in ~/RHDS/updates/requirements/kepler, you'll see the results of
that fresh pull. If you're online before me (being 6 time zones ahead)
and want to sftp/rsync it over to download.jboss.org for me, that'd be
awesome. Please be sure to MOVE the existing folder [1] first, so that
we don't mix in old with new. (I can then delete it later using FireFTP,
if you haven't already done so.)

[1]
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/requirements/kepler/20130510-0900-M7/

Once the requirements/kepler/20130510-0900-M7 folder contains the
correct bits, we can regenerate the correct content [2] in the target
platform, commit that, and respin the job.

[2]
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms#updating-versions-of-ius-in-target-files

Mickael, can we re-release Alpha4? or will we need to release a
4.30.5.Alpha5 now for use with JBT 4.1.0.Beta1, now that we've
discovered the contents of Alpha4 are not correct?

Len, I smell a respin-a in our future.

Nick