[jbosstools-dev] [URGENT] Release Candidate Target Platform 4.30.5.Alpha5-SNAPSHOT

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Thu May 23 04:31:44 EDT 2013

Mickaël,

Are you talking about this kind of error ?
ssh: connect to host filemgmt.jboss.org port 22: Connection timed out
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender]
rsync error: unexplained error (code 255) at io.c(600) [sender=3.0.6]
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Best regards,
/Xavier