[jbosstools-dev] Running Maven tests against a pre-existing RCP application

Max Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Nov 13 06:15:49 EST 2013

I'm not fully grokking this.

Are we talking about the install that is used already have an install of the test plugin or about it not being possible to install tests plugin into the install ?

The first one just don't make sense to me. The whole point is to test against a real eclipse.  This eclipse shouldn't have any test plugins anyway.

If it is the second - then that seems to be rather limiting since then 99.9% Ui driven eclipse plugins are singletons.

/max (sent from my phone)