[jbosstools-dev] How should we deal with components of projects which have not changed since JBT 4.1.0.Final (eg., jbosstools-base/runtime) ?

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Tue Oct 1 09:55:50 EDT 2013

On 10/01/2013 02:03 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>> One day, developers will have to deal with something like this:
>> http://blog.osgi.org/2013/09/baselining-semantic-versioning-made-easy.html
>> , which is quite strict.
> This is what we in theory already should be doing - but yes, because
> we tend to release all together we haven't seen the impact of when it
> was forgotten.
I'm more thinking about automating the check so that build fails if a
bundle is in the same version or older as baseline (last release). And
later, even fail the build on the criterion of semantic versioning
(comparing APIs and check whether the right version bump was applied).
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>