[jbosstools-dev] [Soa-tools-list] Locus 1.1.0 is released

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Tue Oct 22 14:43:08 EDT 2013

Maybe I've missed something in this whole discussion, but isn't a version of Locus simply a collection of specific versions of various OSGi-fied plugins?  If so, a version of Locus is simply a version in a pom (that creates Locus), a tag in source control, some text in a p2 repository and a path segment in a URL.  If it is that simple, can't we just mirror what's already out there to a different folder and everybody can simply update their Locus references to point to the new URL?