[jbosstools-dev] Need Example for Facets, Runtimes and Servers

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 13:17:24 EDT 2013

Hey all,

I need to add support into the SwitchYard tools to support multiple versions of its application configuration schema.  We already have a project facet, so I'll be adding a new facet version that will be aligned with the new configuration version.  I'd also like to add some runtime types and the necessary server discovery pieces to go along with those.  I'll also be modifying the UI to show/hide fields based on the facet version.  If anybody knows of an existing JBT project that would be a good example for some or all of these items, could you please send it along?

Thanks in advance,
Rob