[jbosstools-dev] Need Example for Facets, Runtimes and Servers

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 14:05:40 EDT 2013

I'm on the move right now but the example that I think fits switchyard best is portal which has a notion of runtime component allowing it to be on multiple types of wtp server/runtimes.

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-portlet/blob/master/plugins/org.jboss.tools.portlet.core/plugin.xml#L156

its not perfect but I think if you must depend on facet/runtimes/servers for your definitions this is the more flexible way.

/max