[jbosstools-dev] Building the server component

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Tue Sep 24 15:47:05 EDT 2013

We should use different approach, not right now, but at some point.

PR should be built on jenkins first without pushing to actual repo. Then
anyone who is reviewing PR would have additional info (build
success/failure, tests success/failure, coverage up/down, API changes)
to approve the PR or reject it.

It has pros:
1. No extra commits with comments: "Ohh, I forgot do add this and this"
, in case build is failed
2. Reviewer do-not need to build it locally to verify it works
cons:
1. More jenkins builds
2. Have no Idea how to deal with PR's related to each other for
different components

Denis