[jbosstools-dev] Please test AngularJS Eclipse 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 04:17:35 EDT 2014

On 25 Aug 2014, at 11:22, Angelo zerr wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have done a big refactoring for AngularJS Eclipse 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT to
> support highlight inside HTML and JSP (or other editor) and custom
> markup
> interpolation by removing my custom DOM Document for Angular. Now I
> use
> standard DOM SSE Document (So I have remove the AngularJS too).
>
> You can see those features at
> https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/wiki/New-and-Noteworthy-0.5.0

This looks fantastic Angelo! Thats what I was taking about initially -
happy to see it
seem to be possible.

> Before cleaning my code by removing the custm DOM Document for Angular
> (for
> the moment I have marked the code as deprecated), I would like to know
> if
> some people could test AngularJS Eclipse 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT (check that
> highlight, completion, hover, hyperlink works inside angular
> expression
> inside HTML and JSP).

Victor should be looking at verifying this version with our jboss tools
usage today so
I hope he will be able to give some feedback this week.

If things pan out we'll try integrate this version for our upcoming CR1
freeze tomorrow.

> Many thank's for your help.
>
> Hope you will like this new features.

I definitely do ;)