[jbosstools-dev] Please test AngularJS Eclipse 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT

Angelo zerr angelo.zerr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 05:13:26 EDT 2014

Hi Max,

Many thank's for your answer.

> On 25 Aug 2014, at 11:22, Angelo zerr wrote:
>
>  Hi all,
>>
>> I have done a big refactoring for AngularJS Eclipse 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT to
>> support highlight inside HTML and JSP (or other editor) and custom markup
>> interpolation by removing my custom DOM Document for Angular. Now I use
>> standard DOM SSE Document (So I have remove the AngularJS too).
>>
>> You can see those features at
>> https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/wiki/New-
>> and-Noteworthy-0.5.0
>>

> This looks fantastic Angelo! Thats what I was taking about initially -
> happy to see it
> seem to be possible.

Glad those features please you!

I'm waiting for that Victor tests 0.5.0 and afler that I will remove
"org.eclipse.angularjs.core.angularsource" to clean code . See
https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/issues/84
After that I would like to create a new release (when Pascal will have
time).

I have implemented JSP Validator for AngularJS Eclipse but my code is very
ugly (I had to copied/pasted the original JSP Validator to ignore angular
elements/attributes errors-()
To fix that, WTP Validator should provide an extension point to ignore
validation.

I have explained the problem at
https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/issues/80#issuecomment-53044063

Hope WTP will provide this extension point.

After 0.5.0, I have a lot of idea like managing JS completion, hyperlink,
hover, validation inside string for templateUrl (and other thing) :

app.directive('productTitle',function(){
return {
restrict: 'E',
templateUrl: // here Ctrl+Space shows list of HTML files
};
});

Tern must be improved to support that, there is a guy who is developping
tern-closure who does some PR to Tern (that's very cool)

Intellij does that, I would like to support it.

>  Before cleaning my code by removing the custm DOM Document for Angular
>> (for
>> the moment I have marked the code as deprecated), I would like to know if
>> some people could test AngularJS Eclipse 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT (check that
>> highlight, completion, hover, hyperlink works inside angular expression
>> inside HTML and JSP).
>>

> Victor should be looking at verifying this version with our jboss tools
> usage today so
> I hope he will be able to give some feedback this week.

Great.

> If things pan out we'll try integrate this version for our upcoming CR1
> freeze tomorrow.

Have a nice day.