[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Prepare for 4.2.1.Final / 8.0.1.GA (release is next week Dec 15 2014)

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Mon Dec 8 20:19:10 EST 2014

Thanks to all component leads who updated their root poms (and I updated
the rest of components: forge, aerogear, central, freemarker).
So all components that have been changed since 4.2.0 are using
4.2.1.Final-SNAPSHOT root pom now.
However, two components, Birt and Portlet don't have any changes besides
updated root poms. As I understand we should change the root pom versio
ONLY if the component has been changed since 4.2.0.Final.
I reopened the corresponding issues for Birt and Portlet for clarification:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-18890
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-18896
Should we ignore these changes and not to rebuild Birt & Portlet for 4.2.1?