[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Create New and Noteworthy for 4.2.1.Final

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Mon Dec 15 13:52:31 EST 2014

Michelle,

As Max has already said we may include small features/enchantments which
easy to implement and which are safe enough in maintenance releases.
All these changes are approved by developers and QE before they going to
JBT/JBDS.
But it seems to not be enough from a documentation perspective.
What can we do to help you here?