[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Create New and Noteworthy for 4.2.1.Final

Michelle Murray mmurray at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 17:38:44 EST 2014

I was just surprised. It had continually been said that this was a bug fix release.

I didn't check the jiras myself because it was touted as just a bug fix release so was surprised when these few small new features were announced.

Agreed that iPhone skins should be included asap. I've nothing against new features being included, I just wasn't aware of them for this release, that's all.

RNs have been updated to include info on the new features and are ready for the release.

Thanks,
Michelle