[jbosstools-dev] Windup Eclipse Plugin v3.0.0 - Export Windup reports from Eclipse

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 09:42:05 EST 2014

> I have just released version 3.0.0 of the Windup Eclipse plugin. In
> this
> new release you can now export Windup reports that are generated in
> Eclipse. This allows a developer to easily generate a Windup report in
> Eclipse and then export it for sharing with whoever requested a Windup
> report.

Cool.  (I assume its "just" saving the already generated html to a
separate location?)

Wondering if its time to include this into jboss tools releases ?

> *        Demo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbBiQaQj2zk

seem to only be available in 360 resolution - got something bigger so
can see what happens ?

btw. I noticed Windup is added to the ever growing root context menu.
shouldn't this not just be via
the wizard menu or configured first via the Configure submenu instead of
polluting this context menu ?