[jbosstools-dev] Change in TP 4.32.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT, targeting Kepler SR2

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 12:31:38 EST 2014

FYI, if you use hub [1], then the process for checking out Mickael's
topic branch / PR is simply:

$ cd jbosstools-target-platforms
$ git checkout
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/pull/37

[1] http://hub.github.com/

Added bonus is that if you don't already have mistria or mickaelistria
[2] listed as a repo source, he'll be added automatically to your list
of remotes.

[2]
https://github.com/mickaelistria/jbosstools-target-platforms/tree/Kepler-SR2

After the above, the same steps apply: