[jbosstools-dev] [Soa-tools-list] Use of sapphire in jboss tools projects ?

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 10:11:37 EST 2014

> > I think it may work well for smaller models.
>
> define small ? :) My main interest is just for editing single files -
> not something that crosses multiple artefacts.

Models, not instances.  This is a function of you having to manually generate the interfaces for the model, so, more types, more interfaces, more fields, bigger interfaces.

Also, early on, there were some issues with substitution groups and multiple namespaces, but I suspect those have been fixed.  If you're an advanced user of XSD, you may want to make sure Sapphire supports all the features you are using.