[jbosstools-dev] AngularJS Eclipse

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Wed Feb 26 14:59:04 EST 2014

Hi Angelo!

I actually tried some old AngularJS Eclipse plugins available in
December. Latter I tried the new one and saw a lot of cool stuff like
{{}} support. It's very nice.

> AngularJS Eclipse extends the WTP HTML Editor (I don't have created a
> new HTML editor).

There is AngularJS Editor which extends WTP HTML Editor. And I have to
use this editor if I want to have full support of AngularJS stuff like
{{}} code completion or code highlighting. Has it been changed?

> I tried installing OSX osgi bundle provided node.js and it seems to NPE
> for me ;/

We didn't try the OSX version but there was a bug in the Linux one.
Victor Rebezhny created a PR to fix it and Angelo has already merged it
- https://github.com/angelozerr/tern.java/pull/14
There is one more issue with node.js on Linux actually. It's impossible
to use a local installation of node.js since the command "node" is
already used at least in some popular distributives like Ubuntu. So if
you chose to use a local node.js instead of the bundled one then
"nodejs" command should be used instead of "node".