[jbosstools-dev] Moving Aerogear Cordova tools to Eclipse thym

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Tue Jul 1 02:52:21 EDT 2014

On 06/30/2014 07:24 PM, Gorkem Ercan wrote:
> Here is my proposal for the move.
> 1. Do the rename and move this week. The move is only for the cordova
> parts and CordovaSim is not affected by this directly. Once it is
> completed, all the new development will commence from Eclipse repo.
> 2. Setup builds on Eclipse build infrastructure. Hopefully I can
> recruit Mickael and/or Nick to help with those.
> 3. Make an initial release on Eclipse  and modify JBoss TP to include
> the release.
> 4. Remove the existing cordova plugins and features from aerogear
> update site.
> 5. Modify CordovaSim to use the renamed plugins/packages/bundles.

That seems like a good plan.
If you want to make the transition easier, you could also create a
target definition dedicated to Thym, which would have only dependencies
on the necessary org.eclipse and Orbit parts.
Do you already have the Bugzilla component created? Did you already
request a Hudson instance?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>