[jbosstools-dev] Moving Aerogear Cordova tools to Eclipse thym

Michelle Murray mmurray at redhat.com
Tue Jul 1 06:39:50 EDT 2014

Hello,

OK, I've missed something and I'm very confused about what is happening here. Please can someone catch me up.

So the Hybrid Mobile Tools plug-in [1] we currently have in JBDS/JBT is going to be removed and become a distinct Eclipse project? Is this what Gorkem means by AeroGear Cordova tools? And JBDS/JBT will only keep CordovaSim?

Thanks,
Michelle

[1] https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_JBoss_Developer_Studio/7.1/html-single/User_Guide/index.html#chap-Hybrid_Mobile_Tools_and_CordovaSim_Technology_Preview