[jbosstools-dev] Target Platform 4.40.0.Beta4 for JBoss Tools 4.2.0.Beta3 has been released

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Jul 8 10:00:04 EDT 2014

There were actually 10 JIRAs associated with this new target platform,
not 6.

Here's an updated query, which includes the missing JIRAs for JBIDE
*and* JBDS:

https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=component%3Dtarget-platform%20and%20%28%28project%3DJBIDE%20and%20fixVersion%3D4.2.0.Beta3%29%20or%20%28project%3DJBDS%20and%20fixVersion%3D8.0.0.Beta3%29%29

I've also created a new "target-platform" component in JBDS to match the
one in JBIDE.