[jbosstools-dev] Nice AngularJS story

Angelo zerr angelo.zerr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 04:18:19 EDT 2014

Hi,

For AngularJS topic, it should be very interesting to compare features of
AngularJS Eclipse with Netbeans features. With tern using we have a great
tooling for AngularJS (and other JS framework like ExtJS, Dojo, CKEditor,
etc), but I know AngularJS Eclipse must be improved again a lot. For
instance it seems that Netbeans support, completion, hyperlink for HTML
template inside Javascript with routeProvider. See
https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/integrated_angularjs_development

It should be very cool if you have time to create issues at
https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/issues?state=open for
missing features. For the moment I'm very busy to improve tern.java (gives
the capability to validate Javascript inside HTML editor, improving hover
with BrowserInformationControl, etc). Once I will finish tern.java features
I will switch to AngularJS Eclipse features.

Regard's Angelo