[jbosstools-dev] Nice AngularJS story

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 04:24:44 EDT 2014

Missing feature for angualrjs editor: be able to use the angualrjs features from jbosstools html editor :) it's annoying we have to use separate editor where basic things can't be shared (like open ons and general java/html completions and drag'n'drop from the mobile palette :)

Missing feature in our html5 preview: grok angularjs templates "enough" so they can be shown a bit better in the preview. Like jsf custom components tooling.

Wdyt?

/max (sent from my phone)