[jbosstools-dev] Existing Hybrid Mobile bugs and jiras going forward

Gorkem Ercan gorkem.ercan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:36:48 EDT 2014

Hi,
The matter of existing open Jiras for the aerogear-hybrid will probably
come up. As you know most of the features on that component has moved to
Thym project at Eclipse foundation[1]. All the bugs related to those
features will be handled in Eclipse bugzilla. Going forward, new bug
reports that are related to cordova development (except CordovaSim)  should
be opened on the Eclipse bugzilla. For the existing Jiras, I do not want to
do a mass move to Eclipse bugzilla but rather open them on Eclipse bugzilla
and have a link to it on Jira as we actually start working on them. An
example of this flow can be seen on JBIDE-16987.

Does that make sense for everyone but especially QE?

[1]
http://tools.jboss.org/blog/2014-07-14-development-of-HMT-moved-to-eclipse.html