[jbosstools-dev] Compilation failure in Seam

Daniel Azarov daniel at exadel.com
Wed Jul 16 14:20:37 EDT 2014

Hi,

Again, we've got Seam Tools broken.
See https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17901

This time interface interface
org.jboss.tools.hibernate.spi.IConfiguration was moved to plugin
org.jboss.tools.hibernate.spi
See
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-hibernate/commit/7b0ab2fb71534cf3e557801900b5ccc9820e246d
BTW there is no JIRA issue for that.

Seam Tools depends on hibernate.

Please, when you change public API in Hibernate be sure Seam compiles too.

Best regards,
Daniel Azarov