[jbosstools-dev] "As-you-type" validation for JAX-RS classes

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 10:20:36 EDT 2014

Hello,

My JAX-RS validator is based on our org.jboss.tools.common.validation.ValidationErrorManager, but it is currently triggered when the user saves a file or during a full build, only.
What I would like to try is to have "as-you-type" validation, so that problem markers can be added/removed without having to wait for the next build, just like JDT does. Is there a way to configure the validator to get this behaviour, or is it a limitation of the WST Validator ?

Thanks.
Best regards,
/Xavier