[jbosstools-dev] "As-you-type" validation for JAX-RS classes

Victor Rubezhny vrubezhny at exadel.com
Tue Jun 3 10:48:27 EDT 2014

Looks like a bug. As-you-type validation is proposed to be triggered
when a user types something into an editor (with a small timeout). And
looks like it works as expected in JBossTools HTML/JSP editor.
We have a bug in as-you-type validation that we've fixed last week. But
that bug was about AYT validation in Java Editor and it's fixed for beta2.

How I can look at how and where your validator is plugged in into the
org.jboss.tools.common.validation.ValidationErrorManager?

Regards,
Victor