[jbosstools-dev] Cordojva & Tern

Angelo zerr angelo.zerr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:16:38 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

At first I would like to tell you that pascal have done the 0.2.0 release
for AngularJS  Eclipse + tern.java.

I'm improving (in 0.3.0-SNAPSHOT) the UI of tern facet project properties
to select tern plugin+JSON Type Definition for a project. I have attached a
screenshot which shows the cordovajs tern plugin selection.

You can see :

 * on the left, table which contains list of tern plugins + defs
 * on the right, the details of the selected tern plugin/def

There is 2 tabs :

 * "Details" tab shows information of the selected plugin/def
 * "Options" will display option waited by tern plugin.

Those information comes from a JSON file. For instance for cordovajs =>
https://github.com/angelozerr/tern.java/blob/master/core/tern.core/metadata/cordovajs.metadata.json

I contact you because I would like to clarify some thing about the work of
Victor about cordova :

1) if you wish to change some information about description of cordova
metadata, etc don't hesitate to create PR.
2) I think it should be better to create a github for the cordova tern
plugin
3) do you know if cordova  provides some api to generate doc? YUI,
DojoToolkit do that, so after it's easy to create version of the tern
cordova tern plugin like I have done for dojo
https://github.com/angelozerr/tern.dojotoolkit (I generate several version
of dojotoolkit by using sources of dojo, if you are interested, I could
help you to do that).

Hope you will like it this new feature

Regards Angelo