[jbosstools-dev] How to Triage Issues?

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Tue Jun 10 11:03:00 EDT 2014

Rob,

Sorry, I missed the fact that you were talking about issues you were looking for help with.

I agree with you that setting a fix version to 4.2.x then later to 4.3.x because 4.2.0 was released is not an ideal solution. I'm not sure if this would make more sense to keep the fixVersion and assignee unset until someone really decides to work on it, and automatically add a 'triage_required' label when the reporter creates the issue, and then let the component leader remove that label to indicate that the issue was triaged ? Does it make more sense and less paperwork ?That's just an idea.

Best regards,
/Xavier