[jbosstools-dev] Proposed change to JBoss Central 4.40.0.Beta3-SNAPSHOT target platform: updated version of PMD & removal of duplicate content already in upstream TP

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jun 13 08:31:03 EDT 2014

 > Yes, did you verify we end up only publishing the "partial" target
 > platforms ? (i.e. non-merged ones)

Yes, verified. We're publishing the partial, unmerged files. You can
confirm this by reading the JIRA comments [1] or observing that the zips
of the Central and EA sites are under 130M instead of over 1.1G.

[1]
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17560?focusedCommentId=12975772&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12975772