[jbosstools-dev] tern working out of the box - beta2 requirement not working

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 13:37:20 EDT 2014

We should rebuild the installer anyway because when we rebuild
org.jboss.tools.jst.jsdt it will get a new version which would be
different in JBT vs. JBDS, and that's not cool.

If we can get Tern rebuilt using the same timestamp/qualifier, we would
still have to rebuild our mirror and the target platforms - one of which
is already released to Nexus (Central EA is not, but it too would need
to be rebuilt).

IMHO that's a bad idea; I'd rather see everything be upversioned than
force an update to an existing plugin using an old version number.