[jbosstools-dev] tern working out of the box - beta2 requirement not working

Martin Malina mmalina at redhat.com
Wed Jun 18 03:28:55 EDT 2014

On 17. 6. 2014, at 19:37, Nick Boldt <nboldt at redhat.com> wrote:

> We should rebuild the installer anyway because when we rebuild
> org.jboss.tools.jst.jsdt it will get a new version which would be
> different in JBT vs. JBDS, and that's not cool.

You mean when we rebuild jbosstools-jst repo, right? Because there is no org.jboss.tools.jst.jsdt in JBDS 8 Beta2.

Yeah, that’s what I thought just now - why not use respin-c for JBDS 8 Beta2. So you see a problem with different time stamps for some plugins in JBDS v. JBT? Personally I don’t see a problem here, but I might be missing something. I wonder how others feel about this.

Anyway, I’m going to compare the two installers (JBDS 8 Beta2 respin-c and respin-d) to confirm there are no differences (using the dist-diff tool).

-Martin