[jbosstools-dev] tern working out of the box - beta2 requirement not working

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Jun 18 12:59:33 EDT 2014

On 18 Jun 2014, at 16:03, Nick Boldt wrote:

>>> Agreed, it's only in Central EA, not in JBDS OOTB.
>> It’s in central? Where? It was a dependency of Hybrid Mobile Tools
>> in the early builds, but not after respin-b. How can you get it from
>> Central? We’re talking JBDS Central here.
>
> Oh, sorry, I'm thinking AngularJS (which depends on tern), not this
> plugin (which also depends on tern).

eeh...I don't hope angularjs is in JBDS central since we aren't
including tern in there yet so
angularjs would be too early.

...and I just went and looked...it is there in developer studio early
access. That doesn't make sense.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17278 is for JBIDE/JBoss Central -
not JBDS.

http://ether-man.rhcloud.com/p/build.next.20140521 says Arquillian in