[jbosstools-dev] Playing with Tern

Angelo zerr angelo.zerr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:31:30 EDT 2014

Hi Victor,

Very cool! I'm very happy that you have tried to write your first Tern
plugin. I love Tern!

For your information, I'm studying how to add custom Tern plugin + Tern def
in Tern IDE.

I suggest you to synchronizeto my GitHub  because

1)  I have improved Tern console (now you have some colors)
2) completion popop  is improved (Parameters is well formatted in the
second popup).
3) if you have optional parameters like config: "fn(config: ?) ->
!custom:cordovaJSConfig", completion expand it by showing 2 compeltion
items (with and without config parameter).

IMHO think you should contribute to tern.js. If you want I can host your
tern plugin for the moment.

Regards Angelo