[jbosstools-dev] Playing with Tern

Victor Rubezhny vrubezhny at exadel.com
Thu Mar 13 10:45:45 EDT 2014

Angelo,

Really appreciate your work and trying to always have projects
up-to-date with your latest changes.

We need to add some support cordovajs applications, and it looks like
it's really effective and pretty easy to do with Tern.
But, obviously, I need some more time to get some suitable result here.
The current one is a very first and simple code that doesn't cover all
the requirements, so, it's too early to contribute something back to Tern.
Once we decide that we achieved some suitable result, I'll propose it to
be contributed back to Tern.java.

Best Regards,
Victor