[jbosstools-dev] Playing with Tern

Victor Rubezhny vrubezhny at exadel.com
Tue Mar 18 11:30:58 EDT 2014

I've updated the cordovajs plugin for Tern/Node.js:

- all global vars from cordova.js and require.js (the Cordova's one) are
listed in Content Assist
- status constants defined in cordova.js are listed in Content Assist
- some global object's vars that are defined in cordova.js/require.js
are listed in Content Assist

Guys (and especially Denis and Gorkem), I'd like you to review the plugin.

It's in my branch on GitHub:
https://github.com/vrubezhny/tern.java/tree/cordovajs (currently it's
rebased over agelozerr's today's master)

Have fun at EC,
Victor