[jbosstools-dev] Playing with Tern

Victor Rubezhny vrubezhny at exadel.com
Fri Mar 21 12:11:49 EDT 2014

We've pushed CordovaJS plug-in into Angelo's repository.

Wiki page:
https://github.com/angelozerr/tern.java/wiki/Tern-&-CordovaJS-support

You can play a little demo on cordova object (as well as some other
variables and functions) content assist provided by cordovajs.js Tern
plug-in with Code Mirror here:
http://codemirror-java.opensagres.eu.cloudbees.net/codemirror-javascript/demo/cordovajs.html

Regards,
Victor