[jbosstools-dev] Rhino and custom type definitions

Victor Rubezhny vrubezhny at exadel.com
Wed Mar 19 09:00:21 EDT 2014

Hi Angelo!

I'm trying to make it possible to use my cordovajs.js plug-in when Rhino
is configured as Tern server, but with no luck.
So, I have a couple of questions to you...

Actually I'm even not able to see any proposals from existing plug-ins
(like requirejs.js, that is placed in
tern.server.rhino.internal.scripts.tern.plugin package of
tern.server.rhino plug-in). Are there any special things that I should
do in order to make it working? (In my test project's preferences I have
enabled requirejs and my cordovajs in <Project>->Properties->Plugins
Project Properties Page.)

I don't see/am unable to open Tern Console when Rhino used as a server.
There is no possibility to stop/restart server as well.
It looks like there is no ITernConsoleConnector object configured for
Rhino server instance. Is this a result of some re-development that was
focused in usage of NodeJS in favor of Rhino (I mean your work on
"developping a "Tern Builder" which will parse JS files with Tern") or
this works as expected?
Is it possible to write such a ITernConsoleConnector for Rhino server?
(I didn't dig into that code to much...)

Thanks in Advance,
Victor