[jbosstools-dev] New server profiles vs. Runtime Detection

Martin Malina mmalina at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 15:23:52 EDT 2014

Rob, I wasn’t talking about runtime download at all. I’m talking about runtime detection on a folder containing existing servers.
Your suggestion could apply there, too. But it doesn’t scale - what if I have 5 different servers in the searched directory. Would I then get 5 new server (simplified) wizards opened?

-Martin

--
Martin Malina
JBoss QA Engineer