[jbosstools-dev] JMX profiling agent source code needs a home

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Sat May 24 07:00:48 EDT 2014

Isnt it the other Way around.  this is jvm level agent that exposes stats via jmx for the profiler to report on?
It is outside/ontop of what jmx is. Jmx doesn't use it. It is jvm monitor that uses it on top/via jmx.

I would say keep it and make it pretty much internal to start. Lets not make it API before we need it to be.

/max (sent from my phone)