[jbosstools-dev] JMX profiling agent source code needs a home

Paul Leacu pleacu at redhat.com
Fri May 23 14:20:32 EDT 2014

   Hey -
       I supposed its a function of whether we ever expect another application
   to use this client api.  I guess we don't want to lose it (moving it to someplace
   obscure) nor do we want to build it every time (it changes infrequently).
   So - I'd say it makes the most sense to move it up from jvmmonitor (buried too deep)
   and put it at the jbosstools-server/jmx/agent level.  It's a JMX agent after all
   and could potentially be used by some other app.

    --paull