[jbosstools-dev] JBDSIS 8.0.0.Beta1/ JBTIS 4.2.0.Beta1 now live

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 07:18:50 EST 2014

Just tried devstudio and here its even worse.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wlmw9hd6pey4mc/Screenshot%202014-11-12%2013.13.34.png?dl=0

now download.jboss.org content is mixed into devstudio.redhat.com
updatesites.

I opened https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBTIS-360 and lets please get
this disabled until fixed so we don't get "surprise" p2 updates into our
production users.

/max