[jbosstools-dev] freemarker repo weirdness..? nexus broken ?

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 19:07:51 EST 2014

On 12 Nov 2014, at 0:00, Denis Golovin wrote:

> On 11/11/2014 01:00 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>> On 11 Nov 2014, at 21:55, Denis Golovin wrote:
>>
>>> Tried on master, it failed because of missing reference to base
>>> nightly repository.
>>> So I fixed it and it now works OOTB.
>>>
>>> Questions is why does it works fine on jenkins? Seems somehow
>>> nightly aggregate is available in jenkins build, that's why
>>> freemarker build can resolve usage and tests components it depends
>>> on.
>>
>> That would be bad if that is the case ;/ ...but I'm pretty sure I
>> have been building freemarker from mvn cli before...wondering what
>> changed.
>>
>> Michael/Nick - any idea ?
>>
>> Denis - if you got solution let the contributor know on #26 (I can't
>> test/verify from here right now)

something is really fishy here.

now 4.2.x in freemarker is building.

Nick writes on
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-freemarker/issues/26#issuecomment-62815793
that parent pom is now built again.

But why was that needed ? we just did  a release that used this and that
snapshot version should not change from now on.

Would need  a 4.2.1.Final for changes.

...does this mean the 4.2.0.Final-SNAPSHOT that was available for all to
use until today was broken/outofdate ?

/max