[jbosstools-dev] freemarker repo weirdness..? nexus broken ?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 10:17:39 EST 2014

"But why was that needed ?"

Because Nexus periodically purges snapshots. So we rebuild them.

Simple problem, simple solution. This happens all the dang time, usually
at inopportune moments (like right before a milestone release). But it's
trivial to fix, and the longer solution is "ask eng-ops to stop purging
snapshots" to which they'll say "disk isn't free".