[jbosstools-dev] Drop macosx/cocoa/x86 for JBoss Tools 4.3/JBoss Developer Studio 9.0

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 05:01:54 EST 2014

On 11/20/2014 10:48 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
> On 11/20/2014 10:39 AM, Konstantin Marmalyukov wrote:
>> Shouldn't we also drop cocoa.macos xulrunner plugin(xulrunner bundle
>> for 32bit mac) also?
> Indeed, this implies that everything that is 32bits osx should be removed.
More specifically, everything that we *still build* and that is 32bits
macosx should be removed.
Stuff that is stable and that we don't plan to rebuild (such as
xulrunner) can remain unchanged for now. We'll update them if it becomes
necessary one day.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>