[jbosstools-dev] Download Manager URL for EAP 6.3

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 16:10:46 EDT 2014

But FTR what behaviour are you expecting? What does adding /jdf (wtf is that about?) to the URL do?

The URLs we use return some info in a query string to the browser, with the time bombed  URL in it (as well as details on when the T&C were signed it). You get extra info back in some other URL?

It doesn’t seem like this is well designed :-(