[jbosstools-dev] m2e 1.6.2 RC1 and m2e 1.7.0 M1 are available

Paul Leacu pleacu at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 17:14:08 EDT 2015

   Hey Max -
       I've got the updated JBTIS TP about ready to go.  I've mirrored the m2e 1.6.2 and I'm picking
   up graphiti 0.13.0 from a mirror as well.  I'm trying to get the TP put together so Brian can try
   building Switchyard tomorrow.  Then I should be able to handoff to QE the JBDSIS 9.0.0.Alpha1 on
   Friday.  The TP changes are well marked and will definitely get removed as soon as the 4.50.0 JBDS
   core TP is ready.

   Here's the Jira:
   https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBTIS-472
   https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20384