[jbosstools-dev] m2e 1.6.2 RC1 and m2e 1.7.0 M1 are available

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Aug 20 04:05:18 EDT 2015

On 19 Aug 2015, at 23:14, Paul Leacu wrote:

> Hey Max -
>     I've got the updated JBTIS TP about ready to go.  I've mirrored
> the m2e 1.6.2 and I'm picking
> up graphiti 0.13.0 from a mirror as well.  I'm trying to get the TP
> put together so Brian can try
> building Switchyard tomorrow.  Then I should be able to handoff to QE
> the JBDSIS 9.0.0.Alpha1 on
> Friday.  The TP changes are well marked and will definitely get
> removed as soon as the 4.50.0 JBDS
> core TP is ready.
>
> Here's the Jira:
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBTIS-472
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20384

Thanks Paul! That was the missing link :)

Good we found a way, but lets not make a habit of doing overrides in
JBDS-IS TP.

Another example where if we had a fully automated way of doing
updates/builds we could react
much faster and sane to these kind of things which no matter our good
intentions will always pop up.

/max