[jbosstools-dev] Proposed changes to target platform 4.60.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT: Neon M4, new nodejs.feature, core.runtime.compatibility dependency problem

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Dec 24 10:18:09 EST 2015

As there were no objections and two people reviewed and approved (Fred
& Mickael), I've merged these and they're building now.

No solution yet for https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-21382 so
I've left that extra plugin in the TP for now, until dependency on it
can be removed.

Should you have any build issues between Dec 25-30, please be patient
and I'll look at it on Dec 31 when I'm back from Barbados. I believe
my backup is also on PTO, so ... uh...

Happy holidays / shutdown!

Nick