[jbosstools-dev] jira websocket label vs component

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 05:05:23 EST 2015

Hi,

In https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-3261 a new 'websocket's
component was created to categorize for now two jiras.

We do not plan or have intent on making a specific 'websockets' feature
(yet) and if we did it would probably end up in the webservices
component + more components = more manual updating of scripts relying on
component names :)

Thus I talked with Xavier and agreed on just continue using labels to
mark what kind of webservices a jira refer to.

Thus I deleted the 'websockets' component and added 'websockets' label
instead.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-3322?jql=labels%20%3D%20websockets%20and%20project%20in%20%28JBIDE%2C%20JBDS%29

If we actually start doing/planning websocket feature work we can
revisit this.

Thanks,