[jbosstools-dev] Why do we include both Jetty 9.2.10 and 9.2.9 in our target platforms?

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Tue Jul 21 13:52:05 EDT 2015

I did update for jetty 9.2.10 in tests to fix test errors, but new version
was introduced by this commit
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/commit/da4aeb27d8941ff4196d18f561713737836513d2
.

Not sure what happened with jetty mirroring, but probably the mirror was
done from jetty p2 repo, which had newer version than mars M7 release.

This difference between versions in mars and jbt tp and the fact help in
eclipse lock down to jetty 9.2.9 leads to both included into jbds installer.

jetty bundles are not singletons and that fact we have two versions at the
same time should not be a problem., eclipse help will still use 9.2.9 and
we will use 9.2.10.